This service is aimed at public organizations, building developers, architects and building owners.
A pathology study is performed under certain circumstances such as:
- Cracking of elements such as columns, beams, top slabs, facades, interior partitions walls, roofs, etc.
- Old structures whose utility has changed.
- Structures exposed to harmful environments such as corrosion and rusting.
- Structures modified without initial study.
- Structures reaching the end of their useful life.
- Technical inspection of buildings.
For the building construction pathology study in buildings, we analyze and perform the following phases:
- Initial examination.
- Inspection and data collection.
- Study of existing documentation.
- Trials and testing.
- Analysis of the pathology.
- Proposal for action.
- Budget estimate for repairs.
- Supervision of the executed repairs.
- Drafting and delivery of the final report.
- Restores the tolerance and dangerousness limits of structures.
- Increases the useful life of the structure under examination.
- Provides knowledge of the condition of the structure and presents the structure limits established by present-day standards.
- Provides solutions to cracking problems in different elements.